Tuition and Financial Aid
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans provide up to $20,500 per academic year to eligible U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans cover costs exceeding Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan limits up to the Cost of Attendance budget determined by the school. This is a credit-based loan for eligible U.S. citizens or permanent residents who do not have an adverse credit history.
- Private Education Loans may be available to students who meet their chosen lending institution’s credit-based eligibility requirements.
- Competitive fellowships may be offered to highly qualified applicants. Only a limited number are available. Contact your admissions counselor for more information.
- Military Education Benefits: The U.S.Department of Veterans Affairs administers a variety of education benefit programs for those applicable.
1 Placement fees for the RD program are billed through the North Carolina Institute of Public Health (NCIPH) in four installments. Internship fees are not included in Cost of Attendance as calculated for financial aid purposes. arrow_upwardReturn to footnote reference