How to Enjoy the Mediterranean Diet Using Foods Near You
The Mediterranean Diet Explained
What Are the Mediterranean Diet’s Health Benefits?
The Med-South Diet, Explained
How to Follow A Mediterranean Diet Pattern
- Roast your vegetables to improve flavor.
- Eat vegetables with every meal, including breakfast.
- Try slaws in addition to traditional green salads.
- Cook with olive oil or other vegetable oils instead of other fats.
- Eat nuts as a snack.
- Enjoy fatty fish, such as salmon, mackerel, trout or sardines.
- Plan meals in advance and eat prepped foods with multiple meals.
- Bake large trays of mixed vegetables (non-starchy and starchy) to combine with other foods.
- Cook large portions of whole grains in advance to use for sides.