We’ll Be in Touch
Thank you for requesting information about MPH@UNC, the online Master of Public Health program from the Gillings School of Global Public Health at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
One of our admissions counselors will contact you soon. In addition to providing program information, your admissions counselor can offer personalized support as you plan the next phase of your public health career. You can rely on them to:
- Detail the online learning experience and field placement process.
- Offer insight into our solutions-focused, interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Answer questions about application requirements and admissions criteria.
- Help you secure official transcripts and letters of recommendation.
- Provide information about financial aid, scholarships and funding.
- Remind you of upcoming deadlines and webinars.
Ready to begin the conversation? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-534-2409.
We offer rolling admissions, which means we’re ready to evaluate your application when you’re ready to submit it. With three annual start dates for our MPH Leadership, MPH Nutrition and Applied Epidemiology concentrations, you can start planning your education and earning your degree on a timeline that suits your life.