Core Course 2: Methods and Measures
- List major causes and trends of morbidity and mortality in the U.S. or other community relevant to the school or program.
- Explain the critical importance of evidence in advancing public health knowledge.
- Apply epidemiological methods to the breadth of settings and situations in public health practice.
- Select quantitative and qualitative data collection methods appropriate for a given public health context.
- Interpret results of data analysis for public health research, policy or practice.